Friday, October 14, 2016

Open House

Our close friends and neighbors, Tracey and Kenny Borgne, hosted an open house for Mike and me on October 7, 2016 at their home.  It was a beautiful evening filled with laughter and tears with dear friends and neighbors.  Tracey has been like a sister to me and through the years I have known her, she has brought me food when I've been sick, laughed with me when I've been happy, and cried with me during sad times.  I will miss her and all my friends in Plano, Texas.



Tracey had this memorabilia card as you entered her home for friends to write their wishes for us to take to Singapore.

                                     

1 comment:

  1. Amber just shared your blogging address with us. We are so excited for the both of you and know that you will do an excellent job, serving the Lord. - Evan & Marsha

    ReplyDelete